Networking isn't just meeting people; it's about connecting on a level that brings people together to make things happen. We want to connect existing networks and create new ones online and face-to-face!
We don't have all of the answers. We learn the most when we're learning and problem-solving together. So we're launching the ILT Professional Learning Networks, which are designed with you in mind. Here's how it works:
- YOU will bring your questions, plans, wonderings, and crazy experiments!
- WE will help to support community-led digital and face-to-face opportunities that bring colleagues together to support each other through opportunities like:
- design workshops
- informal hack-a-thons and problem-solving sessions
- interactive webinars
- bring a lesson; share a lesson times
- sharing symposiums
- How can I design tasks that effectively infuse technology in every step of the learning process?
- How are people leveraging social networks with colleagues and students for maximum value?
- How can I find the best learning resources for my specific programming needs?
- Why would I use a flipped classroom approach with my students?
- How do I use educational technology to bring the world into my classroom and make learning relevant?
- How can I select and leverage the most valuable Web 2.0 tools as a means to engage and assess learners?
- Introductory webinar on Thursday, February 20, 2014 @ 4 pm
- Face to Face session at the Career and Technology Center on Tuesday, February 25, 2014 @4:30 pm