As you know, we're taking a networked approach because we know it works. We don't have all the answers, so we discover them while learning and problem-solving together.
We want as many people as possible to experience our face to face networking so we are repeating these sessions in April in the other four Areas. Dates and times will be announced soon! Sign up for email updates in the right menu bar to stay informed.
Click here for the complete bundle of session resources in CORE.
- Active networking activities around your interests, questions, and experiences.
- Discussing and exploring how formal and informal, new and existing networks shape our professional learning experiences and how we can grow and manage them.
- Brainstorming your ideas using Google Docs and breaking into discussion groups around your specific areas of interest.
- Getting connected through face to face and social media channels of your choice.
- Brainstorming your next steps and how our communities can support each other.
Stay in touch in the way(s) that suit you best:
- Sign up for blog post emails right here at cbeilt.blogspot.ca
- Follow us on Twitter @cbeilt
- Check out the professional learning page in the CBE Insite also available via tinyurl.com/iltpl
Additional questions? Email us at email@example.com
See you online and in person!
~ CBE ILT Team