Join us today at 4:30-5:30 for a webinar in which we will share tips for getting started with Google Apps for Education (GAFE) for you and your students, and explore the collaborative elements of Google Drive.
The session will be hosted using the web conferencing interface, Adobe Connect. To access the webinar room, click on the following link: http://eduadvisory.adobeconnect.com/iltpl/
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect webinar before, the following resources may be helpful:
- Test your connection beforehand (allows you to test your connection but does not give you access to the webinar room): http://eduadvisory.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Attending an Adobe Connect Meeting (2 minute video tutorial on joining a room and the communication tools) http://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/2010/11/c8_attending_a_meeting/index.php
- Audio Setup in Adobe Connect 9 (2 minute video on setting up audio) http://youtu.be/EAJ88K9xWIM
If possible, please access the webinar room at least 15 minutes before the start of the session to provide time to go through the audio set-up before the session begins.
For best performance it is recommended that you use a hard-wired connection (blue cord) if possible and turn off your wifi connection. It is also recommended to have a headset with microphone if you think you may ask questions using audio during the session. Questions and comments can also be contributed by typing into the chat interface. Also please make sure to connect your headset to your computer prior to entering the webinar room.
If you are unable to attend this session the recording will be available later in CORE. We have a variety of ways for you to stay connected and to find out when resources are available. Choose the one(s) that work for you!
- Follow us on Twitter @cbeilt
- Join the ILT Google+ Community www.bit.ly/googleilt
- Follow the ILT blog http://cbeilt.blogspot.ca/
- Like us on Facebook www.bit.ly/iltfbook
Tell a friend – we still have space left for the webinar so please spread the word and pass this blog post along to others.
We look forward to you joining us today at 4:30pm!